1. Swimmers MUST take a shower before entering the pool.
2. No street shoes allowed on deck, in compliance to a rule put in place by the Government of Saskatchewan Health Department.
3. Only proper clean swimming attire allowed.
4. A person known to have a communicable or infectious disease shall not be admitted to the pool.
5. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall enter the pool.
6. Equipment, such as flutter boards, balls, etc., is allowed in the pool at the discretion of the staff. Their use shall be in accordance with safe play and no rough play will be permitted. No equipment is allowed in the deep end or the paddling pool.
7. Spectators are allowed on deck if they agree to stay on the bleachers or on the grassy area, and only if they are with someone who is using the pool.
8. Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area, but are allowed on the grass.
9. Personal conduct in the facility must be such that it does not jeopardize the safety of others. No running, pushing, horse play, etc. will be tolerated.
During electrical storms the pool shall be cleared for the safety of the patrons. Patrons and staff must wait ½ hour after each thunder and/or lightening before returning to the pool. If the electrical storm continues, pool closure will be decided by the Managerial Staff.
1. All dives and jumps off the board must be straight off.
2. One person on the diving board at a time.
3. No swimming underneath the diving boards.
4. Patrons are to swim immediately to the nearest side after each jump/dive.
5. Patrons must wait until previous swimmer has reached the side before using the board.
6. Double bouncing on the diving board is prohibited.
7. No hanging on the diving boards.
Patrons are not permitted to sit down on the diving boards