Volunteer Firefighters and Recruitment
The City of Melville Fire and Rescue is seeking individuals interested in serving as Volunteer Firefighters in our community.
Do you have what it takes to be a firefighter?
To be considered as a candidate for volunteer firefighting you shall:
- Have a desire to train and become a firefighter
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Healthy & Physically Fit - must be willing to undergo a medical examination before becoming a volunteer
- Live within 3 miles of the City of Melville
- Be of good character - RCMP security check required)
- Be able to attend training sessions
- Be able and willing to commit to the community
- Value teamwork, courage, compassion, integrity, accountability and training
- Be hard working, self-motivated and respectful to others
For more information please contact: