Become a Lifeguard
Join Our Team
Life as a guard is about variety! One day you might find yourself enjoying the summer sun while watching families play happily at the outdoor pool. Then, the next day, you could just as easily be instructing a group of preschoolers, who look up at you as the coolest person they know, as they try to get comfortable putting their faces in the water for the very first time.
As a lifeguard, you will gain:
- A great start into the workforce and a flexible work schedule.
- A chance to spend the summer months working outdoors.
- A chance to meet new people and be part of a team.
For lifeguards, the potential is endless, but a workday will typically include:
- Instructing swimming lessons
- Educating people about water safety
- Supervising pool activities and responding to emergencies
- Preparing lesson plans
- Maintaining your training and fitness