Built in the 1960's on reclaimed wasteland, the Melville Regional Park has matured into a beautiful facility that offers a variety of amenities within walking distance.
Campers & visitors are required to purchase $5 day passes or $50 seasonal passes upon arrival at the booth located on entrance. Once inside, they can enjoy the following features:
- washrooms and coin-operated showers
- dump station located in the campground
- 82 total campsites (15, 20, and 30AMP service sites available. Water sites available.)
- $10 wood bundles for registered campers
- pull-thru sites available
- ball diamond rental - $75/day
We are continuously upgrading our Regional Park to make way for future development. Some recent projects have been power upgrades, landscaping, ball diamond development, and shower upgrades.
Campsite Rental Rates
To book a stay, visit LetsCamp Booking.
Length of Stay
|15/20 AMP||$30 + $5 ENTRANCE FEE|
|30 AMP||$35 + $5 ENTRANCE FEE|
|NON-SERVICED||$15 + $5 ENTRANCE FEE|
|15/20 AMP||$180 + $30 ENTRANCE FEE|
|30 AMP||$210 + $30 ENTRANCE FEE|
|NON-SERVICED||$90 + $30 ENTRANCE FEE|
(May to September Long Weekend)
To learn more about the campground, check out the Melville Regional Park website.
- 1-306-730-5822 (Wednesday to Sunday)
- 1-306-730-7545 (Monday & Tuesday)
To access emergency services after-hours, please call (306) 728-4111. If you are facing a life-threatening situation, call 911.